Have an Olympus E-P1? How do you like it?

I've been enjoying the Sigma DP2 on loan from Sigma, and I'm looking forward to trying out an E-P1 as well. A shootout between these two remains in the plans, so long as Olympus delivers on their word to provide an E-P1 kit for testing. In the meanwhile, when I can spare a few minutes away from work (new job) and family (new city, new house) duties, it's been interesting to check out some of the reaction to the E-P1. It's easy to keep track of things with the great E-P1 coverage at 1001 Noisy Cameras.

Given positive reviews from online friends, I had been thinking of buying an E-P1; however, the review at The Online Photographer gave me pause. I'd love to hear from anyone in our readership. If you have an E-P1, how do you like it?

Posted by Amin

 
Copyright 2007 | Andreas08v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
TFY Burajiru