Spotlight - Grant Klein

I'm taking an idea from TOP here. From time to time, TOP features a photo under the title "Random Excellence," highlighting laudable work to be found on the web. While getting featured on TOP has the desirable effect of driving a great deal of traffic to the notable photographer, I expect that getting Spotlighted on my little blog will direct just a few. Nonetheless, I'll enjoy featuring some of the great works I come across on the web, and hopefully some of the readers will enjoy them as well.

For my first Spotlight, I'd like to call attention to a photograph by Grant Klein, used under a Creative Commons license. Click the image for the intended viewing size.


Grant is a photographer and graphic designer in California, whom I came across on the networking site Virb. It was actually my four-year-old, train-obsessed, web-surfing son Oliver who first noted this photograph, taken outside of Las Vegas. Grant's website is GrantKlein.com, and his Virb page is here.

Posted by Amin

1 comments:

Anonymous said... October 1, 2007 at 3:58 PM  

Amin,

Thanks for the feature. It means a lot. Keep up the great blog!

Grant

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2007 | Andreas08v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
TFY Burajiru