More Olympus Micro Four Thirds Teasers

The official Olympus site now states "Ninety Years in the Making. Coming Summer 2009" and offers an opportunity to sign up for the latest news related to Olympus Micro Four Thirds. The same orange striped sardine can concept model we've seen before is also featured.

For my own purposes, systems are classified by size as pocketable (eg Canon SD880IS), "small bag" (eg Canon 1000D & "kit lens"), or "large bag" (eg Nikon D700 & two-three lenses). As an Olympus fan, I had been waiting for Olympus Micro 4/3, hoping that it would be the best small bag solution for me. Today, I got tired of waiting and picked up a Nikon D5000 kit. For Olympus' sake, I hope these teasers are more effective with others than they were with me. Still, I think that Olympus ought to consider disclosing more than they have. A glance at a prototype model may have been enough to keep me waiting whereas a look at a concept model was not.

Link: Olympus Micro Four Thirds (screenshot below)

Posted by Amin

 
Copyright 2007 | Andreas08v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
TFY Burajiru