Interesting DP1 Comparisons Coming out of Korea.

As I anxiously wait for my DP1 pre-order to ship, here are a few tidbits I've come across:

One new DP1 owner over at SLRClub.com has posted a brief comparison of a DP1 crop (presumably a crop from a 3x DP1 image) with a crop from a 5D & 16-35L as well as a Samsung GX20 & D-Xenon 12-24. He or she also mentions the Ricoh GX100 and Leica M8 amongst other cameras. I'd love to know what was said, but the Google translation isn't much better than my Korean.

There's also been quite a bit of interest on the web about a Korean review of the DP1 found here. An English translation has been provided here. Discussions have popped up in all the usual forums. That review contains crop comparisons of the DP1, 5D, LX2, and GRD (I) in addition to a great many resized DP1 images. At greater than 55MB for a single page, a broadband connection is needed for viewing.

Flickr user Chang Jung Lee (houdinifx) has the DP1 in hand and is sharing a number of resized image samples.

Posted by Amin

 
Copyright 2007 | Andreas08v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
TFY Burajiru