Photoborg.org

Mike Johnston recently launched Photoborg.org, a site which deals with "Photography Basics for Beginners and Parents." It's an excellent place for beginners to ask questions about photography. One neat aspect of Photoborg.org is that it features reader pictures from time to time. I'm proud to have had a photo I took of my son Oliver featured today. My interest in photography really began with photography of my children, and the photo Mike accepted is one of my earliest attempts to manually control the elements of picture taking. If you are a beginner, especially a parent interested in family photography, "The Borg" is worth a look. For anyone with a significant interest in photography, I highly recommend Mike's other blog, The Online Photographer.

Posted by Amin

 
Copyright 2007 | Andreas08v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
TFY Burajiru