State of the Blog Update

Some of you who have been following Serious Compacts for a while now have noticed the recent lack of frequent updates on this blog. I appreciate the emails I've received from a few members of this community. As a primary contributor to the blog, my life has been pretty hectic of late. I'm happy to say that, after a series of interviews in the past two weeks, I have a new job beginning this summer and as a result will be relocating with my wife and two kids to Boston. With those aspects of our lives now assured, I can start to again give more to this blog and related interests including CameraRumors and the Zeiss User Forums.

I believe that Serious Compacts is rather unique amongst photography-related blogs. We share a common interest in the use of compact cameras for the purpose of high quality photography. Our community is inclusive without a particular brand affection. The Flickr group is going strong, and despite a period of relative inactivity, this blog isn't going anywhere.

Thanks to those of you who continue to subscribe and check in. Content contributors are always welcome, so if you have an idea for an article or would like to recommend a photographer to feature, by all means contact us.

Posted by Amin

 
Copyright 2007 | Andreas08v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
TFY Burajiru